A short scenic journey into Byron Bay’s hinterland lies a magical sanctuary.
Stand between two of the tallest crystals on earth. Sit in an ancient amethyst cave.
Wander through the tranquil Shambhala Gardens and rainforest.
Indulge in a delicious lunch and homemade desserts.
What’s included in your visit?
- Sit in an ancient amethyst cave
- See rare and amazing giant crystals
- Take flight in the Wings to Eternity mural
- Wander 5 hectares of botanical Shambhala Gardens and rainforest
- Be at peace with the largest stone Blessing Buddha in Australia
- Touch the World Peace Stupa, a project blessed by the Dalai Lama
- Find yourself in a labyrinth
- Join the daily Peace Experience at 12:30 pm and 3:00pm
- Enjoy more experiences including Music of the Plants and the Crystal Experience, which rotate during the week
- Children’s playground with free face-painting on weekends and during school holidays
- Take home your own copy of the Crystal Castle Guidebook
When can I visit?
10:00am to 5:00pm (NSW time)
No entry after 4:00 pm
For more: https: www.crystalcastle.com.au